WHAT'S THIS?! THIS IS HALLOWEEN

   
       

I’m ba-Ack!!

If you’ve got a taste for terror…
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
…and remember, the next scream you hear could be your own!

                                                                                                  The time has come to Trick 'r Treat: All Hallow's Eve. Mischief Night.                                                                     This is Halloween. 

Getting into the spirit this year was harder than ever. So by the time October 1st rolled around I was pretty depressed. I had no costume in mind for my favorite day of the year. Instead, my mind was haunted with the last decade of costumes, from scary cosplay to celebrity cosplay to character cosplay. But I wanted to be something scary this year. In fact, I would have killed to be. I had been running my mouth off since Halloween 2014, saying that my next costume would be Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas. But how quickly Halloween 2015 came. And now here we are. And I had not a single costume idea in mind, except for a brief conversation about a group Clue crew. But then a quick brainstorming costume session with my two younger cousins finally got me in the mood. That, and watching family Halloween movies and just straight up horror ones too. Listen, Oogie Boogie will happen. Maybe Halloween 2016. But this year... it would not be worth it to blab. Find out for yourself. If you dare... LYDIA DEETZ: 2005



JANIS JOPLIN: 2006


ALICE IN WONDERLAND: 2007


THE JOKER: 2008


JUDY JETSON: 2009


TANK GIRL: 2010


WILLY WONKA: 2011


LIZA MINNELLI: 2012

 

CARRIE WHITE: 2013









WHITE NUN (AMERICAN HORROR STORY): 2014




REGAN MacNEIL: 2015


                                                
                                  


                                                       




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Have to Draw the Line Somewhere

Brain Boggle

The Big Book Theory

Dear David Hasselhoff

Beyond the Road