My Name in Male (It's Liza with a Zachary)


         I have tried to gain the male version of my name (Liza) recognition, in print, via urban dictionary; but they denied my inquiry because they claimed it as an “inside joke” that no one besides me, my sister, and Laura Betti  (not to mention, also, the people who helped me create the male alternative) would get or care about.
         But the world must know of Lizachary!  He deserves a gift shop license plate with his name on it too!  (I’ll let the fact that you can only find my name on an assortment of arbitrary items in a hole-in-the-wall store tucked somewhere on Broadway in NYC aside).
         It is Lizachary’s turn to shine!!

So here is what I submitted to urban dictionary:

Lizachary
This is the boy version of the name "Liza," considering there is no such thing. Just attach the name "Zachary" to the end of Liza and there you have it!

"Oh! do you know that little Scottish lad?"
"Yes, very well. His name is Lizachary"

*Lizacharus prime!!!

*Lizachary the Third

*Lizachary Binx



I imagine Lizachary to look a little something like this:

although picture him with blonde locks.


Please, people, spread the word!  There are poor Lizacharys out there in the world that live unspoken for. Help fight their cause!

Lizacharys do exist!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Have to Draw the Line Somewhere

Brain Boggle

The Big Book Theory

Dear David Hasselhoff

Beyond the Road